Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Zager Zad 80ce Review By Tim Schooos
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Zager Zad 80ce Review By Tim Schooos

I just purchased an acoustic/electric guitar from Denny Zager

. I'm extremely happy with the over-all guitar. I was a great guitar at a affordable price. It features are a jumbo style, solid spruce top, rosewood sides and back The neck was thin and the strings were a litter further apart which is just what I needed because of my type two muscular dystrophy. The finish was well done and it comes with Fishman electronics.

I also enjoyed the EZplay set up of the strings which keeps the strings closer to the frets making much easier on the fingers.

Take guitar really fits my style with is folk, country, rock, and blues. I haven't bought an amp yet but it will be a Fender Acoustic Sonic Jr. amp. The sound echoed from the jumbo body are full and rich almost like a classical guitar but yet it is capable of sounding bright. My guitar came without any flaws with a properly book matched top and properly fitted bridge. The action was smooth and easy to play (one of the strong points).

Zager guitar is solidly built and will withstand live performing. The hardware is solid. It comes with a lifetime guarantee on the craftsmanship. As I mentioned earlier it comes with a lifetime money back guarantee on the workmanship. My dealing with them have been professional and customer oriented.

I have been playing for about thirty years. Besides the Zager I own a twelve string Gibson made in the sixty's as well as my first guitar with was a Kay. Actually I looked at a Martin acoustic/electric that was listed about three time the amount. The actual sound of the guitars were comparable while the electronic of the martin. The Zager was a much better value.

You can Read more Zager Guitar Reviews: http://www.acousticguitarreviews.net

by:
Bet365 Poker Review Sydney's Best Nightclubs - Moulin Rouge - Review Scuba Tank Review Why Is It Worthy To Read Extenze Reviews? Secret Money Ring Review Finding All Of Your Financial Answers Rusty Angel Battle Angel Volume 01 Review Odyssey White Hot XG 2 Ball F7 Putter Review The Amazing Miele S7 Vacuum Introduction Miele Vacuum Reviews Lenovo T400 Review Taylormade Burner SuperFast Driver 2010' Review Xtreme No Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.14.245.167) / Processed in 0.007212 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1870, 385,
Zager Zad 80ce Review By Tim Schooos