Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Hidden Bars Of Sydney - Low 302 - Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Hidden Bars Of Sydney - Low 302 - Review

Open Sesame!

In a slow, trying movement the automatic wooden door opens to reveal a place of treasures. I venture hesitantly into the interior. Crystal glasses, sweets music, and some fine bottles of tequila, cognac, gin and more are some of the wonders I find along the way. Velvet couches match the red velvet curtains falling from the walls. The place is dark and sensual. I must be in the depths of Sydney as bricks abut the walls. A dark wooden bar stands strong - I am drawn to it. Maybe behind its tough, strong and determined bar appearance I will find the treasure I am searching for. A Michelada; large beer, lime juice, assorted sauces, spices and peppers. Wow - what a tang!

But maybe that was too much of an obvious place to search. Perhaps this treasure lies somewhere else hidden in the corner of the cave of 302 Crown Street, Darlinghurst. Perhaps behind the live band playing such sweet alternative jazzy music will I find every nightclub enthusiast's dream, or maybe it is amongst the magnificent crystal glasses on the Royal Albert wall standing tall next to the bar - forget plastic cup, this is the Royal treatment.

But wait. "Open Sesame!" The door opens to let in thieves - couch thieves, space thieves, make a queue at the bar thieves. The clock strikes 7, and Low 302 Bar is packed! The thieves? Mostly what I call 'the Paddington Arty types' except most of them know nothing about art. Low 302 is filled with the kind of nightclub enthusiasts that wear top hats, have thin moustaches, army boots even though they have no intention of even supporting the army, singlets that show more of your body than they cover. The hippies of the 21st Century although they might not love the earth - you get the picture.

I try to escape. Now safe on the interior terrace that forms half of Low 302, I take a seat at one of the wooden tables. Something to eat? Entree are mostly from the depths of the ocean; scallops, calamari, mussels... It is more restaurant like then antipasto based, with duck breast forming part of the mains and cheese boards for desert. The terrace is sleek, there are plenty of spaces to sit either by the window to admire nightclub enthusiast passing by - those who are unaware that a just few will open a cavern of wonders - or away from the view of Crown street on Low tables. Either way I believe I was close to finding my treasure, in between sipping a beautiful fruity yet subtle Omaka Springs Sauvignon Blanc, devouring tempura cream zucchini flowers and lounging on a soft velvet couch.

2pm. Close Sesame!

The search will be left for another day.

Open Sesame!

http://www.articlesbase.com/travel-tips-articles/the-hidden-bars-of-sydney-low-302-review-3797471.html
Applying for Financial Aid: Visa Cards for Students A Quick Look At The Kelly G Williams Review Hype 140 Review & Coupon Code The Club, King's Cross, Sydney - Review Net Nanny Review & Coupon Code Nuwave Oven -- A Chef's Review Annual Financial Helpline Offers Guidance On White Plains Foreclosures And More Is The Wela Opportunity A Legitimate Way To Make Money? Oppo Bdp-93 Quick Review - Universal 3d Blu-ray Disc Player Hand Held Slot Punch With Guide Review Hand Held Slot Punch Without Guide Review Mike's Truth About Abs Program Review- Truth About Abs Double Strollers - What Do You Really Require?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.82.21) / Processed in 0.008263 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3021, 385,