Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » James Allen Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

James Allen Review

James Allen Review

I recently made the most important purchase of my life: an engagement ring. The process was intimidating and overwhelming at times due to the sheer volume of information and retailers out there. All I wanted was a quality ring at a fair price--easier said than done. After a lengthy process of researching diamond information and pricing comparisons, I finally found the right company to make my purchase: James Allen. This article is a review of James Allen, for the complete story of how I purchased my future wife's engagement ring, you can check out the link at the end of the article. It's a good read, and will help everyone out there who is looking to purchase an engagement ring.

Highest Quality for the Lowest Prices

James Allen offers some of the lowest prices for high quality, GIA certified diamonds anywhere online or in stores. In fact, unless you live in a major metropolitan city, it's almost guaranteed that James Allen's prices will be considerably lower than your local stores. When I was looking to buy an engagement ring, I found that James Allen's prices were literally thousands of dollars cheaper than my local stores were offering for comparable diamond engagement rings. For the sake of comparison: as of today (June 21), a 1ct princess cut, D color, SI1 clarity, ideal cut diamond costs $5500 at Blue Nile and $4300 at James Allen. See for yourself.

Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty

James Allen offers a no-questions-asked 30 day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your purchase for whatever reason, simply contact them within 30 days to begin the refund process. Their warranty is outstanding. They are so confident in the quality of their jewelry that they offer a free lifetime warranty. I have experienced this first-hand, as my future wife damaged her engagement ring and we contacted James Allen regarding repairs. There were no questions asked--we returned the ring via FedEx Overnight shipping and they fixed it and returned it to us (also via FedEx overnight), all within approximately one week.

#1 Customer Service

As if having the lowest prices and best guarantees in the business wasn't enough, James Allen has some of the friendliest, most helpful customer support staff I've ever encountered in any industry in my lifetime. All those glowing reviews on iVouch.com are no accident--the customer service really IS that good. They respond almost immediately to all questions and concerns, and will absolutely go the extra mile to help you with whatever you need. Again, I am speaking from experience--I had a lengthy, ongoing email and phone correspondence with one of their agents, and she was absolutely fantastic. A pleasure to talk to.

Great Website Featuring Real Diamond Images

Any concerns you might have about purchasing an engagement ring online, a visit to James Allen's website will quickly remove any doubts you may have had. They feature an outstanding loose diamond search option that is incredibly easy to use and makes it incredibly simple to narrow down your options and find the exact diamond you desire. Not only is their website impressively professional and easy to use, they also have actual photos of all their loose diamonds, complete with a virtual magnifying glass that allows you to carefully examine a diamond for imperfections before you buy it. I can't put into words how incredibly convenient and comforting this feature truly is--you know exactly what you're getting when you buy from James Allen.

Overall

I am not relaying information here, or re-writing someone else's opinions or review. I bought my future wife's engagement ring from James Allen, so you can be sure that everything I have written here is true. My future wife absolutely adores her ring and shows it off every chance she gets--isn't that what matters most? If you are in the market for an engagement ring, you honestly owe it to yourself to at least browse James Allen's website and see for yourself. I'm willing to bet you'll find higher quality engagement rings, at prices lower than your local stores.
Instant Cd Templates- Can Help You Customize Your Cd's And Covers? Read My Review Razor E100 Scooter Review Advantage Office Suites Review - Searching For Your Key To Financial Breakthrough DUI Process Review- Can This Book Help You Through The Stressful Court Process After Getting Charged With A DUI? New Generation Mizuno MP 68 Irons Review Make Money at Media Buyback Chicago How To Make Money Now For Free Where Should Your Budget Go -seo Vs. Ppc A Third Party Send Out Cards Review From Someone Who's Not Involved Borrow Money Instantly - A Perfect Solution to Your Fiscal in Capabilities How to make a financial statement? Free Bingo, The Costless Step Towards Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.195.19) / Processed in 0.011343 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4280, 385,
James Allen Review