Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » DUI Process Review- Can This Book Help You Through The Stressful Court Process After Getting Charged With A DUI?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

DUI Process Review- Can This Book Help You Through The Stressful Court Process After Getting Charged With A DUI?

DUI Process Review- Can This Book Help You Through The Stressful Court Process After Getting Charged With A DUI?

If you have ever been pulled over and tagged with a DUI then you know that it is an extremely frustrating process. You go out intending on having a fun night out with your friends and you get a tad carried away and have too much to drink and end up getting pulled over. This scenario can sound terrifying and most police officers are not really forgiving when it comes to drunk driving offenses. It can almost be guaranteed that if you are pulled over while drinking that you will get arrested and charged with a DUI.

Not long ago I went out for my friends going away party and we decided to hop around a few bars in our area. It was very harmless in the beginning and we were just having a really good time. After a few hours we all started to get comfortable and really started to drink more. We really did not think that any of us would get to the point of being too drunk to drive home. After our night was finished I made my attempt to carefully drive home and right when I merged onto the freeway I was pulled over for going in and out of my lane.

The officer did a road test and confirmed that I was drunk. I was arrested and charged with a DUI. I had my friends post my bail the next morning and had a court date to look forward to. I was horrified as I never get in trouble and did not know what to expect at all. I called and found that most attorneys want tons of money to assist you with a DUI case and there are no guarantees of anything.

I desperately searched for a few DUI Guides so I could know what to expect and hopefully have an idea of what I was getting myself into. I learned right away that it was best to plead innocent and at the very least get a public defender. Upon going through the court process the prosecutor would meet with me and attempt to offer plea agreements in order to settle and prevent the case from going to trial. It took some time but thanks to reading up on my DUI Guide I was well informed and had a good understanding of what steps I should take.
New Generation Mizuno MP 68 Irons Review Make Money at Media Buyback Chicago How To Make Money Now For Free Where Should Your Budget Go -seo Vs. Ppc A Third Party Send Out Cards Review From Someone Who's Not Involved Borrow Money Instantly - A Perfect Solution to Your Fiscal in Capabilities How to make a financial statement? Free Bingo, The Costless Step Towards Money Creating Your Personal Budget Is It Possible To Make Money On Line? Where to Find Reviews for Fine Dining Louisville HTC Desire HD deals- Walk with the time at your budget The 1000 Calorie Challenge Review : Is it Worth Trying?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.181.100) / Processed in 0.006553 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2162, 385,