Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » A Small Gift Deliver My Affection
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

A Small Gift Deliver My Affection

Fathers Day is coming

Fathers Day is coming. My friends and I were sitting together. They were chattering and laughing to exchange their opinions on sending a gift to their fathers respectively. Some said a tie is better. Some said send a tie has been out of fashion. Some thought of making a delicious dish for her father. I stood there and listened, without any words. The relation between my father and me is not as intimate and close as them.

When I was a little girl, I would make something by myself to present Dad as a gift, for his birthdays, and Fathers days. However, since I was a high schoolgirl, I never did that again, which means I never gave any presents to Dad since then.

When I left home to my collage, I realized that how I loved my Dad. Dad is the only man that will never hurt my heart. He always stands by me and supports me. He appreciates whatever I do, no matter whether I make it or not. Dad is the only man who can do anything for me but never ask me to pay back. He loves me only for I am his child.

In my memory, when I was a child, I barely saw my father. He seemed always so busy at work. When I played with my partners, they liked to talk something about their father and mother. They said they could swim. They could ski. They could ride a bicycle. All these were taught by their fathers. They have also said that they liked play with their fathers. In their minds, their father is their proud. They compared with each other whose father is the greatest. When the topic is referred to this, I often kept reserved. I knew I didnt have such pride. My father even didnt play with me when I have attended the school.

I once doubted did I get a father. When I grew up and went to work, my father retired at home, he wanted to repair the relation between him and me. I could feel it. When my birthday came, he has ever sent me some presents, things like ornaments and some cosmetics. But I felt it strange.

Gazing at my friends, the proud on their face was so obvious, which were envied by me. Touching the necklace that my father sent me, I was wandering. One of my friend stared at my necklace and shouted,

Who has sent you this?

My father.

Very beautiful. Then what will you send to your father on Fathers Day?

I have no idea yet.

Think about it twice. We all want give our fathers some cool gifts.

I smiled and nodded.

My father is writing his autobiography now. He couldnt type the computer quickly. So his writing speed was slow. I have ever read some part of it. From his writing, I understand more of my father now. His autobiography made me knew a brand new father of mine. Maybe I can give him something useful to his writing. A writing pen using on the computer is a good choice. I made my decision.

When I told my friends of my thought, they all twittered that they also wanted to send their fathers some cool gadgets.

by: dereksweet
Cash loans: Sensible fiscal help Small Business Factoring Provides Quick Working Capital To Business Owners Arrest Records of Texas Police Reports Gorilla Marketing Strategy For Your Business Get Genuine Cash For Your Gold Jewelry By Selling It Online: Mixing Business With Pleasure On Your China Tour A Third Party Review Of Talk Fusion – Is It A Good Business Opportunity And Should You Join? What Is An Ivr Menu? How Can It Improve Call Handling Efficiency For My Business? How To Start An Online Business Corporate Gifts and Office Gifts Christchurch Business Consultant Importance Of Seo Technique For Any Business Why Business Cash Advances Are Better Than Short Term Loans
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.226.71) / Processed in 0.009715 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3082, 146,