Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » What Should I Say When An Mlm Prospect Asks: "how Do I Make Money?"
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

What Should I Say When An Mlm Prospect Asks: "how Do I Make Money?"

What should I say when a prospect asks: How do I make money

?

How do we make money? If you get the question What would I be doing? or How do we make money? or Who sells the products? or some sort of a comment that network marketing or your company is a small or tiny business, I suggest you explain the three gears that I illustrated in Brilliant CompensationTM.

Let me walk you through that explanation. The three gears explanation, in a nut shell,explains to your prospects how products move. I came up with it in an effort to explain to people how these little products can turn into a big business.

The business people I was talking to at the time were having a hard time seeing the business I was showing them as something big. They were viewing it like a little part time thing a person did if they didn't have any other options. Here's the discussion.

Volume, or product movement occurs in three different ways. And it's important to first view them independently and then combine them. The first gear that moves product is exploratory volume.

The exploratory gear starts turning when someone is interested in learning more about the business or in other words, exploring the business. Let's say that you are interested in this as a business and think, well this seems interesting but in order for me to promote something, I need to know that the products are good. So, you buy products to explore the business.

This starts the volume gear moving. The second gear called wholesale consumption starts turning when you like the products and want to continue consuming them. If you don't like the products that's where it ends, no more discussion. But, let's assume you do like the products and think regardless of the business, I want to use the products myself. When that occurs, you've reached stable consumer volume.

You may not think this is very big, but if you had 50, 100, 1,000 stable customers, it can add up to quite a bit.

And finally there's the third gear, which is retail sales. This is what everyone already knows. Buy it wholesale, sell it retail. So as a person gets customers, and they don't have to get a lot of them, maybe 15 or 20 or so, they're proving that they can get and service customers.

Once you've proved this you can then train others to get in-service customers. The big thing to understand, is in most other businesses, they only make money form the third gear. Now that I understand the third gear and how expansive it can be, I wouldn't want to do another business.

Confirm that your prospect understands each of these three gears, as well as all of them combined together. That's how I answer the question, How do you make

money?, or any suggestion that network marketing is a little business.

by: mlmfirstclass1
No Budget Film Making Review Bangkok Hotel Reviews - The Hope Land Executive Residence Advanced MyLeadSystemProReview Does P90x Work? The P90x Reviews Are In - Here is What They Say A Closer Look At Salehoo Review My Shed Plans Elite Review Ways To Stop Wasting Your Money Reviewing The Unibind Xu238 Binding Machine The Dyson DC25 Animal - A Power Packed Vacuum That's Highly Portable To Boot Multi-Year Investments in the states financial institution Easy PayCheck Formula Review Reviewing The Xyron Creative Station 510 Cold Laminator Reviewing The All-new Xyron Creatopia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.254.192) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.008686 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2870, 385,
What Should I Say When An Mlm Prospect Asks: "how Do I Make Money?" Tehran