Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Review- Mizuno MP-52 Irons
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Review- Mizuno MP-52 Irons

Along with the Mizuno MP-52s, I have been playing an older set of Callaway Fusion irons

, with identical shafts/setup. The Fusion irons are clunkers to look at from behind, but setup nicely and are extremely forgiving. They also cannot hold a candle to the MP-52s in terms of accuracy/consistency. With a good swing, I find the MP-52 Irons are extremely consistent distance wise. If you have not done this yourself, take a shag bag, 20 or so balls, and an iron of your choice. Put a stake or something in the ground as a target, and pace back the distance you believe you hit that iron. Hit 10-20 balls at that target, and see how consistent you are distance wise. It is very easy to spray the ball a little left or right. But the distance the ball travels should be pretty close. With the Mizuno MP-52 Irons, it is extremely close. With the Fusions, I find I catch one here or there that just launches an extra half club.

By: supergc
Reviews on Mizuno MP-52 Irons Editorials Bound To Help You Get Both Budget Plus Grand Cottages In Venice City Blues Clues Party Supplies - My Review And Suggestions Best PC Backup Solution For Your Budget Proven - I-Lube Personal Lubricant In Review Handango Review & Promo Code Jogging Strollers Are Built For Comfort And Convenience PartyLite Review - Is This The MLM Opportunity You Were Looking For? Making The Most Of Slow Cookers Finance Curriculum Explained Get Paid to Take Surveys - How to Make Big Money With Paid Surveys Get Paid to Take Surveys - 2 Ways to Earn Big Money With Paid Surveys Detailed Review of Titleist CB 710 Forged Irons
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.12.166.131) / Processed in 0.007876 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 1140, 385,