Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Legitimate Business Opportunities Selection Checklist
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Legitimate Business Opportunities Selection Checklist

To choose a legitimate business opportunity that is going to suit you

, it is a good idea to write up a criteria checklist which you will then use to make your final selection. However, as every person is looking for different types of businesses plus they have different lifestyle and financial needs and each type of business has it's own specialized areas that need to be checked out to enable you to be sure that you choose the one that is for you, you will need to tailor the list accordingly.

Write down what interests and talents you have, anything you may already be wanting to do, equipment you have that you can use in your business, your family and social commitments, how much time you have available and how much money you have available to setup the business. Also include how much money you are looking to earn in your legitimate business opportunity. Write down things that you do not want to or cannot do for example you do not work on Sundays or you do not want to do parties at home or recruit your family and friends. Add to this list all the items or questions you want answered to assist you in your decision as to whether an offer is a legitimate business opportunity that is going to suit you.

To give you an idea as to the type of questions you may want to get answers and to get you started, I have listed a few examples for you. Just select the ones that you want to use and then add any other specific business or personal ones such as the ones I mentioned earlier.

1.Is it a good, solid safe company.

2.How much to join.

3.Ongoing costs and fees, what are they and how much.

4.Does it involve having a team of people to train and support.

5.Is there training provided.

6.Is it something that people want or need in other words is there a market for it.

7.How much time is involved.

8.Do I need qualifications or licences to do it.

9.How can I market the product and to whom.

10.What equipment do I need and do I already have it or do I need to get it.

11.Are the raw materials readily available.

12.How long before I get any income and how long can I wait.

13.What marketing materials are provided.

14.Is there backup and support provided.

15.Do I have to do parties.

16.Do I need to recruit or sell to my family and friends.

17.Do I need to personally carry or handle stock.

18.Do I have to actually handle money or is it handled for me.

19.Will I have or want people coming to my home.

20.How much time am I able to put in.

21.When can I work on the business - what is my schedule and my commitments.

22.Is it going to conflict with my strict no go or no work zones.

23.Is it flexible enough to fit around my lifestyle, family and emergencies.

Once your own personal list is set up you can go out and search for your legitimate business opportunity. But please remember to ensure that you put on your list your boundaries, that is things you will not do and times you will not work, especially your important family events and your rest and leisure times. However, of course there may be the odd time when you may have to encroach on these, but those times should be the exception and not the rule. Always wait until you have checked all the criteria items off before deciding against any opportunity as you may be able to work around them, after all, it may just be the one for you and you don't want to miss out on it just because of a few items that you could work around.

Wishing you well in your search. Have fun.

by: Annette Cole
Short Term Cash Loans: The Best Short Term Finance So Far Real Estate Leads- Ways To Ensure That You Are Building A Strong Business How To Create A Good Marketing Campaign For Your Business Watch Smallville Season 10 Episode 8 Abandoned Thinking About A Well-deserved Grand Cayman Business Trip? Use These Suggestions To Land Unbelievabl HP Q1339A Toner Cartridge For Your Business Business Advertising in Florida with Company Branding Best Small Business Security-complete Surveillance Systems Operating your own television production business Start-up your own film maker business Start your own jewelry maker business Start-up your own real estate agent business Instant Cash Loans-A Finest Way to Get Relief
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.245.140) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.009755 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 56 , 3738, 146,
Legitimate Business Opportunities Selection Checklist Kista