Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Review

Here are my thoughts on the Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Software

Pros: Very little time needed to educate the program to recognize a person's voice. It has excellent accuracy and correctness. Works on Windows 7 64 bit operating system. It is very fast. The program works in various publisher programs, or anywhere you need to enter textual content.

Cons: Confusing instructions about service in the printed material that came with the program. It was nearly impossible to register the program by internet using Nuance website. Conflicting information was given about how much memory needed to run the program..

Summary: This version was a noticeable improvement over Dragon Naturally Talking, version more than a 10 years back. I bought a Windows 7 computer (Compaq Presario LAPTOP, model # CQ5320F). That Dragon Naturally Talking (DNS) appeared to be designed to run on a... Expanded complete evaluation.

Dragon Naturally Talking (DNS) appeared to be designed to run for a 300MHz processor in addition to certainly 300-500 megabytes of memory. This specific type Version 11 is supposed to run for a netbook, according to what appeared to be said on the DNS package. When the program was installed on the Compaq the program complained I didn't have enough MEMORY to run. I have 300 GB MEMORY! The Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 installed and worked perfectly well in spite of this specific warning.

Idon't know how many times I tried to apply for online, but Nuance's web page would take my serial range! It was one particular nature very long. I attempted one final moment to register after they sent a email saying I never registered. With the URL that was given in the email, I think I finally registered my software package?

The headset was great and the system is very speedy in addition to accurate. I'm keen on how DNS will dictate into just about anything, and not just the editor that is part of this program. The only matter that the outdated DNS could do outside that particular publisher is that it would command in different sorts of amenable spaces designed to take written text. Within version 11 you can actually dictate in many of these spaces, such as Netzero and email. For any variety of reasons DNS 11 has made an impressive advancement.

Despite the fact that I paid less than half price for it, because I obtained the idea during a blackout sale, in addition to I would never gotten the package at full price. With regard to just what it does, it does very well. Because DNS is the only conversational dictation program around, if you want one, you're going to get this one.

It is interesting just how they have kept some of the things that were component to DNS from over a decade in the past. One, such as, "How Complete Desktops Work? " is still there. It really is quite amusing, though, you might not have seen that since the training component to this program setup takes so little time in addition to reading.

I would highly recommend this program, I'll ended up being extremely happy with the program.

http://www.articlesbase.com/software-articles/dragon-naturallyspeaking-11-review-4407276.html
Spy net secret mission video watch review Combat the fat review - Perfect How to Save a lot of Money on Rims How To Break 80 Review - How To Break 80 Bonus Developing Vacuum tubes Age Of Conan Leveling Guide Review Arowana Secrets Revealed Review Forbidden Patterns Jack Ellis - Forbidden Patterns Review Daily calendar for students Review Youthology Reviews-Why You Should Read On it? Expert Advisor EA MT4 Review How To have FarmVille Money For a few Effortless Actions Tacfit Commando Review-Tacfit Commando Program
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.67.27) / Processed in 0.008495 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 23 , 3463, 385,