Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » A Former Recruiter's Commentary On Business And Opportunity
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

A Former Recruiter's Commentary On Business And Opportunity

As a former corporate recruiter by profession (I now run my own business full-time

as of two months ago), I regularly met and interviewed job seekers: career changers, upcoming and recent college graduates who all had a "downgraded" outlook on their job market. College graduates have been more flexible (in that they want to contribute but they don't know where or even IF they're needed). The career changers have been re-evaluating their goals: focusing on what they really want. I'm sure they're asking themselves "Should I be pursuing something else? OK, is getting laid off 3 times in a row a sign?"

In most cases, I think it is a sign.

You might have heard about the law of attraction, a basic law of life where your mindset and your passionate desires affect the world around, attracting what you truly want. I am seeing more and more people being laid off from jobs and sidetracked from careers they don't want anymore or didn't really want in the first place!

And when that happens, those wheels start turning thinking, "now this is an opportunity to do what I've always dreamed of!" So home businesses are sprawling up and entrepreneurial spirits are soaring. Those underemployed who want to make more money are teaching piano lessons on nights and weekends or getting into Internet Marketing.

Real Estate Professionals, Realtors and Medical Sales professionals, Franchise entrepreneurs, are all re-evaluating their career choices realizing that when one door closes, a better opportunity is sure to come. And the ones that will succeed take action!

I just had the amazing privilege to listen in on a live interview with Greg S. Reid, author of "Three Feet From Gold". Greg has also interviewed 72 of the world top leaders in his most recent film, "Pass it On" where they share what they did to create a life of great abundance. What I learned and need to share on this topic is to always make decisions not when you're in a valley, but when things start going on the upswing. Ride out the valley when things are tough. And remember, sometimes getting laid off is the upswing!

Lastly, stop signs in life do not mean stop and quit, they mean pause, look around, regroup and then move onward.

"When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Carpe diem. Seize the moment." ~Paulo Coelho

My passion lies in helping people in their personal development. I have an awesome home business and help others start their own.

http://www.inspirationsuccess.com

by: Victoria Labecki
A Brief Look Of What Cash Gifting Is All About Instant Tenant Loans - For Your Urgent Cash Need No Credit Check Loans for Unemployed– The Best Way to Get Cash Linkedin Can Help Advertise Business Effectively The Basics Of Starting A Business Website On A Budget Know How To Market Your Business Easily By Squidoo How To Write Blogs For Advertising Business Several Things To Remember When Looking Into Low Cost Business Start Ups Excellent San Antonio City, Texas Escapades For You And Your Husband: Rooms, Leisure Time And Enthus Improve Your Online Business With Seo Services Start interior design business Thailand Airline Tickets Aren't Always Too Much Cash Check Out This Information On How To Land Top-n Small Cash Loans – Easy Cash
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.42.232) / Processed in 0.009433 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2771, 146,