Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Kyriba Launches Supply Chain Finance Solution
Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Finance Loan quotes
]

Kyriba Launches Supply Chain Finance Solution

San Diego CA, 22nd February Kyriba, the global leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)

treasury management solutions, today announced the launch of its Supply Chain Finance technology platform. Fully integrated with Kyribas Treasury Management System, the Supply Chain Finance solution is a scalable, multi-bank portal that connects buyers, suppliers and financial partners on a single platform to facilitate the early payment of invoices to suppliers.

Supply Chain Finance solution highlights:

-Multi-bank platform

-ERP integration

-Real-time visibility for all invoices and payments

-Straight through processing

-Improved working capital for both Buyers and Suppliers

-Scalability for organizations looking to expand their Supply Chain Finance programs

Its no secret that the financial health of an organizations supply chain is a strategic concern for CFOs and Treasurers. While many organizations have established Supply Chain Finance programs, many do not have access to the appropriate technology to optimize the deployment of these programs, explained Edi Poloniato, SVP Strategy and Corporate Development at Kyriba. CFOs and Treasurers realize that investing in the right technology and partnering with multiple banks is critical to the success of their Supply Chain Finance Programs.

Mr. Poloniato continued, By adding Supply Chain Finance to our treasury solution, Kyriba provides a platform that enables CFOs and Treasurers to have the visibility and productivity they require to efficiently manage their Supply Chain Finance programs on a global basis.

About Kyriba Corporation

Kyriba is the global leader in corporate treasury automation. We deliver a fully-integrated, best-in-class, cloud-based (SaaS) treasury management solution through a user-friendly, highly flexible and secure platform that meets corporate treasury needs and covers the complete chain of liquidity, financial instruments and back office management, including worldwide bank connectivity. Kyriba allows for optimized decision-making, minimized risks, enhanced control and compliance and increased operational productivity. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Diego, Kyriba has operational and support centers in New York, Paris, Milan, Minsk, Rio de Janeiro, Hong Kong and Chongqing. Visit kyriba.com to find out more.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Ellie Ardelean

Director of Interactive Marketing

Kyriba Corporation

eardelean@kyriba.com

Sharron Silvers

KCSA Strategic Communications

ssilvers@kcsa.com

by: kyriba
# 2 I am writing to let you know of the terrific discovery my wife's girl gained reading through your blog. She learned many issues, which include what it is like to possess a wonderful giving character to make other people completely understand chosen extremely tough matters. You truly did more than visitors' desires. I appreciate you for churning out such precious, healthy, revealing as well as unique guidance on the topic to Sandra.   2021-6-3 05:14  reply
# 3 wholesale philadelphia phillies baseball cap pink jordans 1 mid blanc nike magista opus sale uk university cute outfits with grey joggers lime green and black nike air max 2012 nike air max thea dark grey black volt
evestips http://www.evestips.com/   2021-6-3 15:09  reply
# 4 adidas performance pantaloni sportivi nike air max 1 vert grass rosado velour air force 1 filson angler berretto piros 茅s feh茅r adidas soccer cleats shirred bardot midi ruha
diekazi diekazi   2021-6-4 04:29  reply
# 5 puma n艖i classic cip艖 peach hoco ruha nike sb bonnet jaune ipad sag galaxy irregular choice purpurowy butterfly kjole kvinner
kitesurfapp kitesurfapp   2021-6-4 04:30  reply
# 6 puma chaussure with marron sole pg 2 rojo blanco best fly fishing cappello adidas boost x n艖i fekete lurex cowl neck bodycon ruha portland trail blazers dad chapeau
eghamatmalta eghamatmalta   2021-6-4 04:30  reply
# 7 dragon ball z fitted cappello kyrie 4 k茅k 茅s arany embroidered jean ruha houston astros clubhouse jersey pop 9fifty snapback casquette phone sag for lg phoenix plus trampki 艣lubne keds
polymeur polymeur   2021-6-4 04:30  reply
# 8 womens 2014 super bowl jerseys denver broncos 58 von miller blue alternate jerseys air jordan 10 ovo white z06 nike air max white herren verkauf youth nike washington redskins 29 roy helu elite white nfl jersey sale brazil 19 willian borges home mens adults 2016 2017 country national team soccer jerseys youth nike panthers 58 thomas davis sr white stitched nfl elite jersey   2021-6-4 08:04  reply
# 9 I have to show my appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from this type of difficulty. After searching throughout the the net and getting ideas that were not beneficial, I was thinking my entire life was gone. Being alive minus the approaches to the difficulties you have resolved by way of your good guideline is a critical case, and those that might have badly affected my career if I had not discovered your blog post. Your good training and kindness in handling almost everything was very useful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not come upon such a point like this. I can also now look forward to my future. Thanks so much for the high quality and effective guide. I won't think twice to suggest your web sites to any person who ought to have guidance on this situation.   2021-6-5 01:54  reply
# 10 new york yankees hat toddlers utah updates wholesale jordan 18 white black orange san diego padres star wars hat ukulele chords mercurial superfly size 5 2017 nike paul george 2 cheap all grey shoes billig boston red sox fitted hats queens ny
mmmeliacakes http://www.mmmeliacakes.com/   2021-6-5 17:50  reply
# 11 balenciaga logo camera zak iphone 8 plus camera lens kryt midi a line 拧aty with sleeves cleveland browns new era nfl heather 39thirty berretto giuseppe zanotti burgundy stoppersocken hausschuhe
mvsstudio mvsstudio   2021-6-5 21:08  reply
# 12 iphone 8 plus defender pouzdro little 膷erven茅 拧aty party helly hansen bucket cappello basket platform glitter womens sneakers extra wide damen dress schuhe iphone x mag hoesje
peakoilnews peakoilnews   2021-6-5 21:09  reply
 154  1/13 12345678910›››|
Which Stocks to buy? Reviews of Fbf Plan Wikipedia Mizuno JPX E500 Driver Review Reviews On Best Shampoo Saving Money With Personalized Gifts Timeless Secret Review How to make money with 5linx MLM? QuickOffice HD review IPAD-app Convenience with Vacuum Sealed Packs Single Mother Financial Help Information Kettlebell Burn Review A review of the movie Limitless Male Edge Device Review
Write post print Bupa HealthPlus Insurance
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.23.219.12) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.013477 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 42 , 2709, 385,
Ashburn