Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Is Your Productivity App Destroying Your Personal Life?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Family Insurance Health Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Buying Insurance Accident Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Mobile Insurance Internet Insurance Pregnant Insurance Dental Insurance Children Insurance Baby Insurance Employee Insurance Liability Insurance Pet Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is Your Productivity App Destroying Your Personal Life?

Is Your Productivity App Destroying Your Personal Life?

When you're lying on your deathbed, you're probably not going to be thinking

, "I'm so glad I had that social productivity app for my professional and personal life to constantly distract me when I went on my honeymoon, played with my kids and hiked up half dome.

It seems like everyone has a productivity app these days, but do they make our lives better? Lets start with what is the "better" life. I would define it as actually having one. That would mean that when you leave work, you do just that; leave it for tomorrow because you've done your job for today with the help of a productivity app. Then youd go enjoy your life with friends, family, a hot date or a good novel.

So let's assume (or at least hope) that you have a life. You killed it at work today, enjoyed a well-earned beer with your friends, and now youre sitting down to read The Hunger Games trilogy before hitting the sack. But wait...you decided to get that new killer productivity app that you can use to manage your entire life, from checking off tasks at work to buying flowers for your honey, and getting social with it all. Obviously, youre extremely important and everyone wants to see what you're up to. With the help of your new social productivity app, youve shared your new project with fifteen friends on Facebook and now you have seven new comments awaiting your reply. And you need to get on that so you don't look like a douche. You are one. Your productivity app owns you. So you reply and try to get back to your book. "Beep, beep..." you just got another reminder from your new swiss army life application: GET A LIFE!

Hey, who doesn't love a good productivity app? We built one, and we do see the value in social collaboration at work...for work. Facebook rocks the social life already, so why do we feel the need to blur the lines between work and play? If you're an American, it's probably because you were bred to be a workaholic, and you may not even know it. Maybe now is a good time to reconsider mixing your professional and personal productivity so you don't regret the few short years you have on this planet to enjoy yourself with your loved ones who want to enjoy you. One thing is for sure: when you are looking at your iPhone every 10 minutes, getting pinged with reminders and updates, no one is enjoying you or themselves.

Sure, task management is helpful with both our work and personal lives. But when a GTD or productivity app crosses over into both, is that really productive? You're at work using your productivity app for task management and there, in your face all day long, is your personal to-do list waiting for you when you get off work. Distracted? Well maybe you'll just surf the web in the middle of work to go look for that birthday present for you mom. If you can just take care of that, you'll be right back to workuntil you see the next thing on your list of endless things to do.

Now let's add the social aspect on top of that, because Facebook is so productive. Hello, McFly,your shoe is untied.Think, McFly. Think! Facebook is a social network. What about that sounds like saving time and money at work? Facebook is supposed to be a social diversion; one of which people who have friends (i.e., a life) can enjoy to spend their free time to connect, catch up and post inappropriate pictures of their weekend debaucheries. Unless youre trying to expand your market reach with social media optimization, then sharing project and task management on Facebook and Twitter is not what I would classify as a productive way to get things done.

So heres some advice when looking for a productivity app: start with your pain points as an individual or team. Who cares about the mob and the latest innovation in universal connectivity? Theyll be onto the next big thing next week. Just find a productivity app that solves your problem and isn't just out to use you to distribute their product through your personal social networks so they can get a series A investment. Think about what will actually help you to Rule your work so you can enjoy your life."All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." - Jack

by: PJ Carpec
# 2 I needed to post you one bit of word to help thank you so much once again for those striking knowledge you've shown in this case. It is simply pretty generous of you to allow without restraint what many people would've distributed for an electronic book to make some profit for themselves, most notably considering the fact that you might well have tried it if you ever decided. Those inspiring ideas in addition served like a great way to be sure that the rest have a similar interest much like my personal own to figure out more in respect of this matter. I believe there are thousands of more fun moments in the future for many who look into your blog post.   2021-6-2 18:25  reply
# 3 Thank you a lot for providing individuals with remarkably pleasant opportunity to check tips from here. It's usually so enjoyable and full of a good time for me and my office friends to search the blog minimum three times every week to read through the latest tips you have got. And definitely, I am actually satisfied with your eye-popping suggestions served by you. Certain 2 ideas in this post are truly the most efficient I've ever had.   2021-6-4 14:44  reply
# 4 I'm just commenting to let you know of the brilliant discovery my cousin's girl encountered using the blog. She even learned plenty of details, which include how it is like to possess an awesome teaching style to let many more without difficulty fully grasp a number of complex subject matter. You truly surpassed our own expected results. Many thanks for imparting such informative, dependable, informative and as well as cool guidance on that topic to Gloria.   2021-6-6 10:26  reply
# 5 I am glad for writing to let you be aware of what a cool discovery my daughter developed viewing your webblog. She discovered such a lot of things, which included how it is like to possess an amazing coaching mindset to have many more clearly learn about chosen specialized topics. You undoubtedly exceeded her desires. Thank you for supplying those effective, safe, educational as well as cool tips on this topic to Evelyn.   2021-6-8 04:52  reply
# 6 My husband and i were really fulfilled Ervin could complete his research out of the precious recommendations he acquired from your weblog. It's not at all simplistic to simply happen to be giving freely points other people could have been trying to sell. And we also acknowledge we now have the writer to give thanks to for this. The type of explanations you've made, the straightforward site menu, the friendships your site help create - it is many impressive, and it's really facilitating our son and us reason why this concept is fun, which is certainly quite mandatory. Thanks for the whole lot!   2021-6-10 01:20  reply
# 7 I am also writing to make you know what a remarkable experience my cousin's child obtained checking your webblog. She noticed numerous pieces, which include what it's like to have an excellent teaching mindset to make the others easily comprehend chosen problematic subject areas. You truly exceeded readers' desires. Many thanks for showing those valuable, dependable, edifying and even fun guidance on that topic to Sandra.   2021-6-11 18:20  reply
# 8 I simply wanted to make a note so as to say thanks to you for some of the splendid information you are sharing here. My particularly long internet look up has at the end of the day been honored with sensible points to talk about with my best friends. I 'd express that most of us visitors are definitely lucky to dwell in a notable community with very many marvellous individuals with useful techniques. I feel extremely grateful to have seen your entire website page and look forward to so many more exciting times reading here. Thanks once again for everything.   2021-6-13 12:26  reply
# 9 I intended to put you one bit of observation to be able to say thanks over again over the lovely basics you have shown on this website. This is simply strangely open-handed of you to grant freely all a number of us would've marketed as an electronic book to end up making some dough for themselves, primarily since you might well have done it in the event you considered necessary. These principles as well acted as a good way to comprehend most people have a similar eagerness just as my own to realize good deal more when it comes to this issue. I'm sure there are several more fun moments ahead for people who go through your blog post.   2021-6-17 07:18  reply
# 10 I wish to show some thanks to this writer for bailing me out of this type of difficulty. Just after browsing through the online world and finding strategies which were not powerful, I was thinking my life was over. Being alive devoid of the answers to the difficulties you have resolved all through this article is a serious case, and the ones which might have in a wrong way affected my career if I hadn't encountered your web site. Your main natural talent and kindness in playing with all areas was vital. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a solution like this. I can at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for this impressive and amazing help. I won't hesitate to recommend the blog to any individual who needs care on this problem.   2021-6-19 04:18  reply
# 11 I not to mention my pals happened to be studying the best guidelines from your web site and so immediately came up with a horrible suspicion I never thanked the website owner for them. These people are already consequently excited to read all of them and now have truly been making the most of these things. Appreciation for actually being considerably thoughtful and also for going for such remarkable tips most people are really wanting to know about. Our own honest regret for not saying thanks to earlier.   2021-6-20 21:07  reply
# 12 My spouse and i got so joyful that Jordan managed to finish up his basic research via the ideas he came across through your web site. It's not at all simplistic just to always be giving freely techniques which usually some people could have been making money from. We fully grasp we need the writer to give thanks to for this. The type of explanations you've made, the straightforward website menu, the friendships you can give support to create - it is most great, and it's making our son in addition to our family do think this theme is pleasurable, and that's exceedingly vital. Thanks for all!   2021-6-22 13:59  reply
 13  1/2 12››
The Dangers of the Free Life Insurance Quote Shopping For Life Insurance Does Not Have To Be Complicated 5 Times You’ll Want to Review Your Life Insurance Life Insurance: Honest Brokerages in Canada Buy Online ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Life Insurance Plans May Be A 30 Year Term Life Insurance Policy An Excellent Investment? How living apartment change the family way of life? Career In The Insurance Sector Hatha Yoga And Its Usefulness In Modern Lifestyle How to View Life Insurance As An Investment Tool It Is Practically Never Too Late To Take Into Consideration Your Future And Get Life Insurance Buy Herbalife Products To Become Fit And Fine 3 Ages In Life Insurance: Original, Attained, & Basis
Write post print Bupa HealthPlus Insurance
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.236.214.224) Islamabad / Islamabad Processed in 0.019063 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 4567, 953,
Islamabad