6 Free Bonuses You Can Offer To Explode Your Home Business Sales
Home business owners online are always looking for new techniques and methods to help drive sales and profits for their enterprise
. When you've attracted someone to your website who's interested in what you have to offer but they're still sitting on the fence and reluctant to take that final step and commit to your proposal, one technique which may force them to become a paying customer is to offer them a free bonus upon purchase.
Your bonus should be something which provides value to your potential customers and which is related to either the product they're thinking about purchasing or to your home business theme. Here are six ideas for free gifts you can offer your visitors for buying your product which should help boost your sales and profits:
1. You can offer a free course related to the product you're selling which may provide the final push your guest needs to purchase. For example, if you're home business is built around an Internet marketing theme and the product you're promoting is a tool or a piece of software to help increase website traffic you can offer a free course describing other techniques to drive people to their home page.
2. Advertise the fact that if someone makes a purchase they will receive a 25% discount on their next buy. This not only encourages people to become a paying customer now but also provides them with the incentive to make a future purchase.
3. Create a member's only area on your website and provide a username and pass word to people when they become paying clients. This back room could contain an article library which is made up of editorials related to making a living online with a home based business as well as free software and other down loads which are available for your customers only.
4. When someone makes a purchase give them a free membership or subscription to your ezine or monthly online magazine. As an added incentive you can explain that all new customers will receive the opportunity to place a free advertisement in one of your issues which is mailed to your entire list. This will provide your new clients with the opportunity to make sales and help them build their email list.
5. Offer your new customers, upon purchase, a free website review performed by you personally. Explain that, at their convenience, you will visit their web page and offer any constructive criticism you may feel is warranted relating to their website layout and design, the user friendliness of their site, their product promotion and their sales page effectiveness. You can place a dollar value on this free bonus which helps people see the value in your offer.
6. You can provide weekly webinars, for customers only, on a different subject every week relating to your website theme. For example, if your topic is Internet marketing you can give a course on driving website traffic one week followed by pay per click training the next week and ezine advertising the following week, and so on and so on.
This is not only a tremendous incentive for people to buy but it's a great way to keep them as loyal customers and also provides you with the opportunity to up sell them to some of your other merchandise.
These six free bonus ideas are interchangeable and each one can be used at different intervals throughout the process to determine which has the biggest effect on increasing your home business sales and profits.
by: Bob Withers
7 Techniques For Selling Your Online Home Business Back End Products 50 Home Business Clarity Questions by Garry Gnapp and Chris Bloor 6 Essential Email Marketing Tips For Home Business Owners 5 Things You Have To Take Care While Maintaining A Money Making At Home Business Online Business Ideas for Beginners Start Your Blog and Earn Online How Using A Customer Self Service Portal Can Benefit Your Business Pay For Unexpected Bills With A Payday Loan Become Successful In Your Home-based Business By Using These Suggestions Growing Your Home Based Business On A Budget Moving Your Business Out Of Your Home A 3rd Party Jusuru Review- Is It A Good Home Based Business? What Does It Take To Have The Right Home Business?