Board logo

subject: Jogging Strollers Are Not Just For Jogging [print this page]

Jogging Strollers are not just for jogging, as I discovered at a parade last Saturday. I observed many Mothers pushing, and I do mean pushing, their babies down the sidewalk and over the bumps and over the curbs and it just dawned on me, how inconvenient!

Taking your baby to an event should be pleasant, and comfortable. You shouldn't have to exert a lot of extra effort and be inconvenienced by having and inferior baby stroller. Jogging strollers have big tires and can easily overcome those street curbs. They are lightweight and easy to maneuver allowing for effortlessly strolling (Not Pushing) your baby along the way. They also are easy to maneuver. I watched as many Moms had to stop and back up because the little wheels of their strollers would lock up because of some little pebbles on the sidewalk or even get hung up in the grass if they ventured off the 'beaten path'.

And if that isn't enough, they were struggling with trying to carry everything that baby needs. There often times is no room with conventional strollers to store items unless you set them on baby's lap and make baby uncomfortable sharing space.

I noticed that with the jogging strollers, that there was a cup holder for mom's water as well as a bottle holder for baby and a convenient under the seat storage compartment for the diaper bag and Moms purse. Oh yea, and I noticed that Moms with jogging strollers were smiling and enjoying their selves more, probably because they were not struggling while strolling with their babes.

The jogging strollers seem to just glide along and the babies inside were just as happy, if they were awake, as they could be, and not getting tossed around like the other babies were. And with adjustable handles, you can adjust so that you do not have to maintain an uncomfortable position.

The big wheels and the suspension just seem to take all of the bounce out of the ride, and the babies just seem to enjoy the whole affair like riding on a cloud.

And then it just came to me like, jogging strollers may make your workout more fun, and allows you to take baby with you instead of having to find a baby setter. A jogging stroller allows you to spend more quality time with your baby while you are exercising and staying healthy so you can spend even more quality time with your baby, but jogging strollers are not just for jogging.

No way, jogging strollers are for those with an active lifestyle that like to enjoy the freedom and flexibility that a jogging stroller provides, and make sure their baby rides in comfort. With all the different kinds of jogging strollers, you can purchase one that will out last the others and normally just purchase one stroller for your baby instead of having to have one for every occasion, since they are a lot more durable and have higher weight capacities a jogging stroller will fit your needs longer than those conventional strollers.

by: Tillman Lovejoy

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)