Board logo

subject: The Irobot 532 Vacuum - Just Put Your Feet Up And Let It Rip [print this page]

We occupy a large house, have two children and a number of pets, which makes it difficult to keep on top of things in terms of cleaning. We were researching vacuum cleaners online when we came across and bought the iRobot Roomba Pet Series 532 Vacuum cleaning robot. The iRobot 532 can handle a room with or without assistance, whilst also removing all the remnants left behind by our pets.

The iRobot Roomba Pet Series 532 Vacuum is all about efficiency and convenience. You don't have to stand there and push it back and forth, as it does it all by itself. You just have to push the button and program the boundaries. It can handle 3 rooms in one period, which is beneficial to most. The iRobot Roomba 532 Vacuum cleaning robot has two virtual walls incorporated into it, where the system has infrared beams to create and adjust boundaries. You needn't worry about the vacuum going somewhere it shouldn't or on a rug that needs special treatment.

It's helpful the iRobot Roomba Pet Series 532 Vacuum cleaning robot comes equipped to handle what most pets leave behind. Dogs and cats, especially the long haired variety, will shed regularly. This can become a task to keep on top of, so it's helpful when your vacuum does it automatically. This particular vacuum in the pet series has two interchangeable debris bins that hold more than your normal machine. The bins take in up to 3 more of pet dander, kitty litter, and pet hair.

It's important to remember to clean the brushes on the iRobot 532 Vacuum quite regularly. The brushes need to be cleaned and carpet and hair balls picked off every other time I run it but this takes a fraction of the time that it usually takes for me to do the vacuuming myself. The brushes are very easy to clean and a small amount of dust remains on the floor after doing this- easy for it to pick up on the next run through.

I would recommend this vacuum to pet owners and people with small children- quiet enough so as not to wake them and you can leave it in a room and close the door and not worry about it while watching your child. I am thinking about getting a second Roomba for our upstairs- then I can run both at the same time and not have to wait for it to charge up.

by: Scott Salter

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)