Board logo

subject: A Supplement Review For Vitality Supergreen [print this page]

The following article is a supplement review of Vitality SuperGreen. Are you feeling run down? Does your diet leave much to be desired? Are you constantly fatigued? Sounds like you need a pick me up. You might consider supplementing with a green food to clean up your act.

Although there are many green foods available, I think the best product is called Vitality SuperGreen. Vitality SuperGreen provides a number of components not found in other green foods that are important for overall health such as fermented algae blend, red marine algae, intestinal support blend and fermented green veggies.

After I started working numerous extra hours in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, my eating habits went south. I foud myself unable to get up in the morning and didn't have any overall drive. I felt I should clean up my lifestyle.

To get a jump-start, I bought some Vitality SuperGreen since it was suggested to me by my doctor. This allowed me to bring in the nutrients I needed without changing my diet initially. The improvement was rapid. I began sleeping better and able to wake up on time and became alert right away.

Vitality SuperGreen functions by taking your blood pH back to a balance in addition to delivering nutritional value to restore your intestinal tract equilibrium. It also includes lactobacillus delbreukii , which supplies a healthy food source for valuable bacterium in your stomach and intestines.

This unique green food also includes barley juice, alfalfa, spinach, flax seed fiber, kale, collard and parsley together with numerous beneficial bacteria. Grape seed extract, rice bran, and acerola extract have been included to create an outstanding blend.

For those who wish to begin using this green food to shed pounds, it is possible to have this like a breakfast drink as a meal substitute. In case you are thinking about gaining weight, then take Vitality SuperGreen with your dinner. If you buy the natural powder form, you can mix it with H2O or other juice, so it really is incredibly easy to use.

If you need to clean up your system you might want to consider taking Vitality SuperGreen. This will bring back healthy intestinal function, normal blood pH and boost your immune system. Within a few days of taking Vitality SuperGreen, you will notice a change in your energy levels as well as memory function and mental alertness. You have the option of taking capsules or powder. The powder form is easily mixed in water or juice and has a very pleasant flavor.

by: Denise Mendleton

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)