Board logo

subject: Why You Have To Learn To Be Good With Talking To Women [print this page]

I have had the experience of talking to guys who are having a really hard time with meeting women and one of the things that I have noticed many times is that some of these guys are really looking to find ways that they can learn to attract women without having to actually work on the problem that they have with not being able to talk to women very well. It may seem like a wildly attractive idea to think that it would be possible for you to attract a woman without having to get good at making conversation with a woman, but I bet that you will find that it is actually much more difficult than it has to be if you try and overlook the need to be able to make conversation. You really do have to learn how to become adequate at doing this and there is no getting around that at all.

Of course, I would hope that you want to get better than just adequate, so I would suggest that you take as much time as you need to become very comfortable at making conversation with a woman. No matter what, having the ability to make conversation is definitely going to make you seem like a much more attractive guy to most of the women you are going to meet. After all, you should know that feeling like you can't talk to women is one of the more common problems that men seem to face.

Now that you know why you have to get better at talking to women, let's take a look at a few tips on how you can do that:

1. You only get better when you talk to women regularly.

Remember how you used to stick with hanging out with only the guys when you were younger? Well, that is a pattern that you need to break as you get older and you want to do well with women. You have to have some experience making conversation with females and the only way to do this is to actually go ahead and do it. When you are at work, at a party, wherever you may be - take the time to start up small talk with women. You will get used to it and in time you will get better at it.

2. Don't allow your mind to tell you that you are never going to be good at this.

The mind can be an annoying thing when it is dead set on telling you that you are never going to be good at talking to women. For this reason, you are going to have to stop your mind dead in it's tracks when it tries to tell you that you can't improve or that you will never be good at this. If you don't do this and you do allow your mind to sabotage you, you are not going to be happy about it.

3. Guys who know how to listen are also good at conversation.

You might only think of being able to talk to a woman as you doing all of the talking, but that is not really going to make for a pleasant experience for the woman you are trying to attract. Become a good listener and you might be surprised at how it seems to most women you meet that you are really good at conversation. It is a two way street here and you have to try and respect that if you can.

by: Jayson Lautner

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)