Board logo

subject: Personal Planning For Global Warming | Surviving Global Warming [print this page]

Personal planning for global warming
Personal planning for global warming

Adam: Steve Soreno is the author of the Global Warming Survival Bible, Surviving and prospering with climate change. Steve, we spoke about the importance of taking action towards a better life in global warming. What is the immediate step I should take to protect myself and my family from global warming?

Steve: Number one is getting informed. Knowing what to do exactly is key. The worst thing is to feel lost in the fray and not knowing what is the best for you and your family. There are many sources that tell you how bad global warming is. And that kind of information is interesting and useful, but it is not sufficient.

What you need to know is what exactly to do to stay safe and live well because that is what will make the difference to you being safe and survive. And once you are informed, the next step is to plan based on your own situation. Have different plans laid out: minimal changes: free or inexpensive. Then consider, even if only hypothetically, what you would do if things get really bad. Of all the things that you learned in your information-gathering stage, what are the ones that you would apply now if you knew with 100% certainty that things would get really bad? Use a workbook to define all that.

Lets just hypothetically assume that some major events will happen due to global warming. What is the absolute minimum you wish you would have done now? Would you rather regret later that you didnt do it now? Or make a minimum effort now and do it? Whos going to lose if you didnt do it?

Adam: Visit the globalwarmingcenter(.)com to get free materials and information about survival and prosperity in the global warming era.

by: besafe andsurviveA

welcome to Insurances.net (https://www.insurances.net) Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0   (php7, mysql8 recode on 2018)