Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Mechanic Flick Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Mechanic Flick Review

CBS Flicks released a new action film entitled "The Mechanic" into theaters . I saw it,and it was pretty good. It moved at a rather quick pace as all Statham flicks usually do,and showcased lots of really good killing action,and more. It features: Jason Statham, Ben Foster, Donald Sutherland,and Christa Campbell.

The movie centered around character Authur . Arthur works as a mechanic,which is a trained assassin. He earns money to wipe out people who are unethical,or that have been associated with some crooked operations. He's given records and photos of the folks he's ordered to get rid of. Authur eliminates them in imaginative ways,ways that can't be interconnected back to him or the people he works for.

Things are all going excellent for him in his profession of choice as he's labeled among the best in his business. Sadly, things take a sharp turn when his mentor and cherished friend Harry turns up on the hit list to be destroyed. Arthur asks for a meeting with the boss to get more details,and is told if he doesn't do it,another person will because Harry has allegedly been tipping folks off about their killing jobs.

After Arthur does the assignment of killing Harry,Harry's son Steve McKenna shows up on the scene,and ends up asks Arthur to teach him everything he knows about being a mechanic murderer. They end up doing a handful of jobs together,but the perfect job is yet to come.

Arthur eventually finds out that the killing job he carried out on Harry was part of a huge conspiracy by his boss. From that point on, Arthur has nothing but vengeance on his mind,and brings Steve along for the ride to get retribution for Harry's death. I won't give the ending entirely away,but I'll just say that Steve eventually learns that Arthur was the one who murdered his daddy.

This fact results in a major twist towards the end,which includes loads of guns being fired,outrageous car chases with a pile of damage,and huge explosions. Also, you should really enjoy the closing scene because Arthur pulls off quite a cunning stunt. For a film that's filled with such unattractive violence,it's magnificently played out.

I believed Jason Statham did quite a great job as always,playing the cool,calm,and collective action star who can seriously kick butt. The film never had a lifeless moment in it. They kept it moving at an excellent pace. I gave it a solid A grade.

http://www.articlesbase.com/art-and-entertainment-articles/the-mechanic-flick-review-4355356.html
The newest movie reviews available at Movie Vault Scribendi Review & Coupon Code Checking Out The Nook: Barnes And Noble Nook Review Belly Putt Review & Coupon Code Pet Options Review & Coupon Code Useful Reviews On How I Get Him Back The First Years Ignite Stroller - Good Value Buggiesl! How wholesome eating saves you money Books on Hypnosis Can Change Your Life - Hypnosis Review Canon CLI-221 4-Color Value Pack Review! Hypnosis Review - Change Your Life With Hypnosis Beat Making Secrets Review Doing it For the Money--Everyone is a Harlot
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.106.7) / Processed in 0.007994 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 17 , 2762, 385,