Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Ping i15 Fairway Wood's Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Ping i15 Fairway Wood's Review

The newest line of PING woods comes in the form of the i15 line. The sleek design and profile of the i15 fairway metal is right in line with the current trend you see in the bags of professionals on tour.

Features

Developed for better golfers who rely on the distance and versatility of a fairway wood, the PING i15 Fairway Wood features a sleek, low profile shape that delivers high performance from all conditions. The stainless steel heads are slightly elongated from heel to toe for added forgiveness and internally weighted to produce low spinning shots with the penetrating trajectory preferred by more skilled golfers.

Look and Feel

At first glance, I was extremely pleased with the look of the i15 Fairway Wood. The one word that always comes to mind when I look at it is sleek. I've mentioned earlier how small the size is and it translates as well when you are standing over it. If I had to make a direct comparison to a current fairway wood on the market, it would have to be the Titleist series. In particular, the F2 line because of its size.

At impact, the feel and sound was solid and more of a crack than a hollow "ping" sound. It was very easy to detect where I struck the ball on the face of the club. With my X Hot I do not get near that feeling. This is one of the big draws, for me, to the i15. Not only do you get a great feeling off the face of the club but you get immediate feedback.

In my previous fairway metals, Callaways mostly, I liked the rounded leading edge to help hitting the ball off the deck. I felt like I could dig into the ball a bit. That hasn't been an issue for me nearly as much lately as I don't use the fairway metal much off of the deck as I have in the past. Its main purpose now is off of the tee and my hybrid serves me from the fairway or rough.

Performance

There are two distinct areas that a fairway wood serves to just about any golfer. First, and most obviously, is as a club that lets you advance the ball as far as you can off of the ground. Second, as a club to hit off the tee - or a backup to your driver for some people. PING's i15 did a good job in both.

In conclusion, I haven't been one to switch out fairway woods. I've been in the Callaway camp for a while now. The PING i15 has made me pause to think about making a jump. I loved its look and feel. The performance was excellent too.

Hot Research:

Ping Rapture V2 Fairway Wood

Ping G15 Fariway Wood

http://www.articlesbase.com/golf-articles/ping-i15-fairway-woods-review-3645629.html
Swimwear Ready for the Magazine Cover, Ilene Sofferman reviews the Melissa Odabash 2011 Collection Money Extractor Review - Money Extractor Any Good? James Allen Review Instant Cd Templates- Can Help You Customize Your Cd's And Covers? Read My Review Razor E100 Scooter Review Advantage Office Suites Review - Searching For Your Key To Financial Breakthrough DUI Process Review- Can This Book Help You Through The Stressful Court Process After Getting Charged With A DUI? New Generation Mizuno MP 68 Irons Review Make Money at Media Buyback Chicago How To Make Money Now For Free Where Should Your Budget Go -seo Vs. Ppc A Third Party Send Out Cards Review From Someone Who's Not Involved
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.136.18.141) / Processed in 0.008024 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 29 , 2847, 385,