Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Money Extractor Review - Official Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Money Extractor Review - Official Review

Briefly put, Money Extractor is a script you install on your web page that takes less than a minute and it injects a timer with your Buy Now button

When the timer runs out, so does the promotion for that customer! Seriously. Unlike many of these sales pages that are full of crap and lies telling you they are only 250 DIGITAL copies available to scare someone into buying, this script is for REAL!

So lets go over some details about how it works and exactly what Bobby Walkers Money Extractor does.

First of all, let me tell you just how much I DESPISE marketers who LIE to visitors to their websites. In less that 30 seconds, I went to Clickbank, found some of the top products related to Affiliate Marketing and heres the first thing you see.

These products have been available for weeks, some longer and they are telling you they only have 234 or 207 copies left?!? YEA RIGHT.. Lets just straight out lie to our visitors to get them to buy from you.. what a way to build a relationship with your customers.

Thats why I LOVE this Money Extractor script. Your not LYING to your visitors. You are giving them an actual time to make the purchase and if they choose not to make the purchase in this amount of time, then when they click the Buy Now button, it will direct them to pay full price. If they click the buy now button when the timer is still running, they will be directed to pay the promotional price!

What does Money Extractor Do?

1. It allows the user to have a real time discount live on their site with the add to cart button

2. There is a timer that counts down the discount until the discount is over

3. The software automatically puts the price back to normal once the discount is over

Extra Features

1. It has a pre-discount image that you can delay for any amount of time that lets the visitors know they are about to receive a discount

2. The pre-discount image also has a timer that counts down until its time for the discount to begin

3. You can control the font color of your timers and how much time you want to set them for

4. You can also update the discount and normal price with hyperlinks on your site

5. Choose from several different styles of templates in 6 different sizes to fit any website or blog theme

Whether you're looking to get more daily sales, increase your website's value, build a buyer list faster, attract bigger JV partners, sell your business, make more money with less traffic, or simply save thousands on expensive copywriters... the Money Extractor will do it all for you.

No need for learning curves, long winded courses, technical hurdles or expensive methods. You simply plug this in to as many websites as you like, then sit back and enjoy the buying frenzies that start to erupt.

by: darr46oera
7 Ways To Make Money Using Nothing More Than Your List Ping i15 Fairway Wood's Review Swimwear Ready for the Magazine Cover, Ilene Sofferman reviews the Melissa Odabash 2011 Collection Money Extractor Review - Money Extractor Any Good? James Allen Review Instant Cd Templates- Can Help You Customize Your Cd's And Covers? Read My Review Razor E100 Scooter Review Advantage Office Suites Review - Searching For Your Key To Financial Breakthrough DUI Process Review- Can This Book Help You Through The Stressful Court Process After Getting Charged With A DUI? New Generation Mizuno MP 68 Irons Review Make Money at Media Buyback Chicago How To Make Money Now For Free
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.35.185) / Processed in 0.008419 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2932, 385,
Money Extractor Review - Official Review